What To Bring
We recommend you bring the following along on your goose hunting trip:
- License - You will need to comply with the State laws for the state we are hunting in. You will find links to buy your licenses online.
- Clothing - Bring a good mix of warm clothing! Goose hunting starts long before the sun comes up and it is often humid and cold in the hours before the sun warms the fields. Dress in layers so that you can take off gear as the morning warms up.
- Firearm - We suggest a plugged 12-guage that will handle 3 or 3.5 inch magnums.
- Ammo - We recommend 12 guage 3" or 3.5" shells. We prefer steel BBs and BBBs to get the job done. Load plenty of non-toxic heavy shot if you can afford those options. Heavy shot is a deadly load in 3" mag 2 shot. Above all, remember to bring plenty of ammunition!
- Food and Drink - Bring plenty of snacks and something to drink while out in the field. A 6-hour hunt can seem like a lifetime if you don't have something cool to whet your whistle. Better yet, bring a nice, big thermos of coffee for your guides. That being said, don't even think about alcohol. Safety is our top priority and there's no place for hunters under the influence.
- Camera - Drop your good camera into a gallon Ziploc bag and bring it along. There's no better way to preserve your memories than in a few photos at the end of a day. Not to mention we often see hawks, eagles and other wildlife.
Bring your best jokes and be ready for some fun!! We'll supply the decoys, electronic callers and guides.